where $CURRENT_USER['num'] problem after post!

By ht1080z - December 8, 2011 - edited: December 9, 2011

Hello,

In the attached php i update the mysql 'accoms' table of the current user using membership plugin. When the mysql update is successfully done(!) and the page reloaded i get error:

MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY globalOrder LIMIT 1' at line 3

Using debugsql i can see:

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS `accoms`.* FROM `hotelof_accoms` as `accoms` WHERE (owner = 8 AND (`title` = 'My hotel') AND (`type` = '2') AND (`category` = '1') AND (`from` = '01/04/2012') AND (`to` = '01/10/2012') AND (`km_air` = '111') AND (`km_port` = '221') AND (`km_city` = '331') AND (`km_beach` = '441') AND (`transfer_city` = '1') AND (`transfer_beach` = '1') AND (`architect` = '1')) ORDER BY dragSortOrder DESC

where is my query:
'where' => 'owner = '.mysql_escape($CURRENT_USER['num']),

the $CURRENT_USER['num'] is normally just a number, isn't it?
When i do <?php echo $CURRENT_USER['num'] ?> before the submit i get only the number of the user.
That's why the page worked when i loaded before the update:

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS `accoms`.* FROM `hotelof_accoms` as `accoms` WHERE (owner = 8) ORDER BY dragSortOrder DESC LIMIT 1

how can i remove the $post data or change the header, i tried so many ways...
header("Location: " . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']); ......... [crazy]

Please advise!
Karls

Re: [Jason] where $CURRENT_USER['num'] problem after post!

By ht1080z - December 9, 2011

Jason,

That was simple! [:)] i lost myself in php and mysql syntax...

Thank you!

Karls