Javascript/CSS Not Displaying in Duplicated Admin

7 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 30, 2011   (RSS)

By newmediachoice - May 20, 2011

Hi

I am in the process of duplicating an English version website into French. I have successfully duplicated the site onto the French version and everything is working perfectly with the exception of the styling in the administration system. I'm not sure if its the css or javascript that isn't present/functioning properly. I have been having some issues with FTP lately (does anyone know of a good FTP client for Mac other than Filezilla? - its been a pain in the rear lately) and wondered if some of the css or javascript files haven't transferred across properly. Can you please advise me on the location of the css/javascript files that dictate styling for the administration system? I've spent a couple of hours cross-checking that I have everything uploaded to the duplicated site, but can't find the missing link (if this is the problem).

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Re: [zip222] Javascript/CSS Not Displaying in Duplicated Admin

Thanks very much :). I've spent too many hours recently sorting out problems caused by Filezilla truncating files or not uploading them at all. I don't mind paying for a package if its reliable - a good system saves you so much in the end!

Re: [newmediachoice] Javascript/CSS Not Displaying in Duplicated Admin

UPDATE: I am still having issues with FTP after trying Transit so may be dealing with server issues. However, if anyone can point me in the right direction of the correct Javascript/CSS files for the administration section, it should make my debugging easier. Also, would there be any other reason I haven't considered that may be causing the problem? For information, I did create a wysiwyg_custom.php and thought there may be some local references in there triggering the problem - I've been through the file and can't find any.

By Jason - May 24, 2011

Hi,

Could you describe the nature of the problem? Is the styling just off, or are you getting errors?

Let me know,
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] Javascript/CSS Not Displaying in Duplicated Admin

By newmediachoice - May 30, 2011

Hi Jason. Apologies for the delayed response. My problem is now resolved - it turned out to be server side. Many thanks for following up on it with me though :).

By Jason - May 30, 2011

Hi,

No problem! Glad to hear that everything is working now.

Let us know if you run into any other problems.
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/