geocoder examples not displaying

By rez - March 28, 2011

When trying to view the included geocoder examples in cmsb, i get the following errors:

Warning: require_once(../../../lib/viewer_functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/forumc/public_html/cmsAdmin/plugins/examples/sample_map_single.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../../lib/viewer_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/forumc/public_html/cmsAdmin/plugins/examples/sample_map_single.php on line 2

Saw this with a previous install and I cant figure out how i fixed it. I have uploaded the files and folders like they came:

plugins/_geocoding_sample.defaultSqlData.php
plugins/_geocoding_sample.ini.php
plugins/geocoder.php
plugins/examples/sample_form.php
plugins/examples/sample_map_multi.php
plugins/examples/sample_map_single.php
plugins/examples/sample_search.php

Re: [rez] geocoder examples not displaying

By Jason - March 28, 2011

Hi,

It looks like a path issue. Usually, all of these geocoder files are inside a geocoder folder.

You can either deactive geocoder, move all these files into a geocoder folder, then reactivate the plugin, or you can remove a "../" from the path like this:

require_once(../../lib/viewer_functions.php

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] geocoder examples not displaying

By rez - March 28, 2011

the geocoder folder did the trick, thanks. :) and for anyone having the same issue, you put the examples folder in the geocoder folder.

So in my plugins folder its recommended to make a createPDF folder, csvImport folder, etc? That way any examples and such will work as you intended and be setup like your development system? I was just dumping them all right in plugins folder.