Allow Logged in Users to Access Upload Form

By Rusty - January 5, 2011

Using the membership plugin I am able to allow users to signup and create accounts within CMS Builder.

Within CMS Builder, they *could* go to www.mydomain.com/admin and use the upload form there to upload files to a record attached to a Mutli List Item.

However I don't want to have them go to the CMS Admin, and I don't want to redirect them to the CMS Admin.

I know the upload form functionality is there, the user can access it via the CMS Admin; here's what I'm curious about.

How can I get the uploadForm.php to function above the directory structure of CMS Builder?

Normally uploadForm.php resides in /admin/lib/menus/default/ and I know it calls upon uploadForm_functions.php, header_css.php, and jquery1.3.2.js
I tried adding the proper path to it but no dice, I only get the following error, and I've tried every permutation I can think of:

Warning: require_once(/admin/lib/menus/default/uploadForm_functions.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/uploadForm.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]:
Failed opening required '/admin/lib/menus/default/uploadForm_functions.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/domain/public_html/uploadForm.php on line 3

Rusty

Re: [Toledoh] Allow Logged in Users to Access Upload Form

By Rusty - January 5, 2011

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. However after I added the Viewer Functions path, I get an error.
Array ( ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function getuploadinfoarrays() in /home/domain/public_html/uploadaddform.php on line 15

I guess that's not a plug & play form/snippet, I'm inclinded to think that the getuploadinfoarrays needs to be defined... (per the undefined function).
Rusty

Re: [Rusty] Allow Logged in Users to Access Upload Form

By Jason - January 6, 2011

Hi Rusty,

getUploadInfoArrays(); is a function that's built into CMS Builder. It should work as long as you're using CMSB version 2.04 or above. If you are, check line 4 to make sure you have the correct path to viewer_functions.php

Hope this helps.
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] Allow Logged in Users to Access Upload Form

By Rusty - January 6, 2011

Hi Rusty,

getUploadInfoArrays(); is a function that's built into CMS Builder. It should work as long as you're using CMSB version 2.04 or above. If you are, check line 4 to make sure you have the correct path to viewer_functions.php

Hope this helps.

And that's my problem. Rocking 2.03. *wanders off to look at the upgrading requirements and review licensing*
Rusty

Re: [Rusty] Allow Logged in Users to Access Upload Form

By Jason - January 6, 2011

Hi Rusty,

Upgrading will take care of this for you. Upgrades are available by donation here:
http://www.interactivetools.com/upgrade/

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] Allow Logged in Users to Access Upload Form

By Rusty - January 6, 2011 - edited: January 6, 2011

Hi Rusty,

Hope this helps.

After updating to 2.06, when I load uploadForm.php in a browser I get this error now:
Notice: Undefined variable: tableName in /home/domain/public_html/admin/lib/menus/default/uploadForm_functions.php on line 3 loadSchema: no tableName specified!

The fact that it's mentioning the loadSchema made me go look at the /admin/data/schema/uploads.ini.php file.

Seems like the uploadForm.php which I copied to the /home/domain/public_html/ path can't find the uploads.ini.php file to define the schema for the array.

To date I've added the viewer functions to the top of the uploadForm.php file:
<?php
require_once "/home/domain/public_html/admin/lib/viewer_functions.php";
global $errors, $isUploadLimit, $uploadsRemaining, $maxUploads, $menu;
require_once "/home/domain/public_html/admin/lib/menus/default/uploadForm_functions.php";

and also copied uploadForm_functions.php to the same /home/domain/public_html/ path.

I wonder if it is something where I would need to declare it/the global variables, since normally this uploadForm.php is being called from within CMS Builder.
Rusty