Issue with Admin Search

6 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 17, 2010   (RSS)

By zip222 - August 13, 2010

I just came across a minor issue with the search box in the admin. if you're currently on a page other than the first page of listings and you use the search box, it shows that that there are no items available for the search term - but not really. It only appears that way because it is showing you page two of the search results, and if there aren't enough results to force a page two it looks like weren't any matches. And this is not very obvious at all. I just happened to notice the number "2" in the Page box. Is there a way to force it to return to page 1 after a search is executed?

Re: [zip222] Issue with Admin Search

By Chris - August 13, 2010

Hi zip222,

Yes, I believe we fixed this in version 1.32. What version are you running?
All the best,
Chris

By Chris - August 13, 2010

Uh oh!

To fix this, I'm going to need to be able to reproduce the problem. I've tried to reproduce it here, but my page always gets set back to 1 like it's supposed to.

Can you please fill out a [url http://www.interactivetools.com/support/]2nd Level Support Request[/url] with Program Login Information and the exact steps to reproduce the problem on your site? Please also add my name and a link to this forum thread in the comments section.

I'd like to get this fixed for you!
All the best,
Chris

Re: [chris] Issue with Admin Search

By zip222 - August 13, 2010

submitted

By Chris - August 17, 2010

Hi zip222,

Ah ha! The interim solution is to click the Search button instead of hitting Enter. We'll be fixing this bug in our next release. Thanks! :)
All the best,
Chris