internal server error 500

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 7, 2010   (RSS)

By jimmy.g - July 6, 2010

Hi i got a problem last night that i don't know how to fix it and I need to fix it ASAP :\
there's the link : http://equipegalvan.com/

so i got this error right after buying new domain name and made a redirection from my old one to the new one
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@equipegalvan.stxmedia.upstreamgaming.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at equipegalvan.com Port 80

this error appear sometimes not all the time I don't know if it server side problem or it's script side problem
I know I don't know PHP but all thing i do on this website work well before the change of the domain.

and no, that's not another realty company this is the same but with another domain name.

so if someone can help me it would be awesome

I'm sorry about my english

Re: [jimmy.g] internal server error 500

By Jason - July 7, 2010

Hi,

I've taken a look at your site and have been unable to recreate the problem.

Are you still getting that error? If you are, let me know exactly where you're experiencing it and I'll take a look. It sounds like it would be a problem on the server and you may want to contact your hosting service if it continues to happen.

Hope this helps.
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/