Website membership help needed asap

10 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: June 23, 2010   (RSS)

By (Deleted User) - June 15, 2010

Website membership Add-In

- when i follow the directions on how to install i receive this message when i try to test the pages:

Warning: require_once(cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lambtone/public_html/working_copy/signup.php on line 17 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php' (include_path='/home/lambtone/public_html/cmsAdmin:/home/lambtone/public_html/cmsAdmin/3rdParty:.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/lambtone/public_html/working_copy/signup.php on line 17

The plugin is located inside the cmsAdmin/plugin folder. I have removed the necessary die:("Security check...)

The webpages are in a public_html sub-folder called working_copy

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: [lauramclean] Website membership help needed asap

By Jason - June 16, 2010

Hi,

If your files have been moved into another folder (working_copy), then the path to viewer_functions.php is probably wrong.

Is you cmsAdmin folder inside your public_html folder? If so, try changing your require_once statement to this:

require_once("../cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php");

Give that a try. If this doesn't work, if you could email your CMS login and FTP details to jason@interactivetools.com, I can take a closer look. Please only email this information, don't post it to the forum.

Hope this helps.
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] Website membership help needed asap

By (Deleted User) - June 16, 2010

That did bring up the proper page. My question is do I do this for all the pages? AND when I move them to the new location do I undo the suggested code back to the original?

By Jason - June 16, 2010

Hi,

Yes, you'll have to make that change for all of the pages that use CMS Builder while in the test directory. Once you move it back out of that directory, you can return the code back to the way it was.

Hope this helps.
interactivetools.com

By (Deleted User) - June 16, 2010 - edited: June 16, 2010

One more question - I need to make this an internal only feature. The client does not want the public to make their own accounts for access. How would I do this? Would I just make the accounts and remove the Sign Up page?

By Jason - June 16, 2010

Hi,

Yes, as long as there is no sign up page, then accounts can only be created from within CMS Builder.
interactivetools.com

By (Deleted User) - June 16, 2010

thank you for all your help.

By (Deleted User) - June 22, 2010

Ok -- well I have a big problem!!!!!!!

I have migrated the site to the working location and now the login repeats the same d***m error.

I removed the suggested .. at the beginning of the string and noting. I have to show this completed first thing tomorrow morning!

Can some one help?

By (Deleted User) - June 22, 2010

took out the first / and then it seems to work.