Flash Gallery

38 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 29, 2010   (RSS)

By KCMedia - April 28, 2010

Hi Dave

I got it working now with a fair bit of hacking up what i needed to do was setup a new field in CMS builder called URL and then i need to get the client to type in the file name of the image that they upload if you have a look in CMS builder you will see what i have done.

Any idea as to how i can make this better for the client to do.
Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

Re: [kcmedia] Flash Gallery

By Dave - April 28, 2010

What did the XML have in it before, and what did you need to add through the CMS?
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By KCMedia - April 28, 2010

i stuffed up a little in the first place and forgot that what i did is what i said in the last post.

about the url that is why the files didnt load because i removed the first image in the set in CMS and then it stopped the script from running.

so i guess i really need to make it more user friendly to the end user so they dont forget to put the image name into the url field.
Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

By Dave - April 29, 2010

What about just having them upload the image through the CMS instead of pasting in the URL?
interactivetools.com

By Dave - April 29, 2010

Hi kcmedia,

I updated it for you so you don't need to use that field anymore and so it shows a preview image in the editor list.

You just needed something similar to the default code that shows images.

Hope that helps!
interactivetools.com

By KCMedia - April 29, 2010

Hi Dave

that is great i tried to get that to work before but because of all the other xml issues i think that is why i did what did to make it work.

Thanks for all your hard work it looks great and the site is going great what did you think of it.
Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

By Dave - April 29, 2010

>the site is going great what did you think of it.

Looks great! Glad I could help with the XML feed. :)

All the best! :)
interactivetools.com