IE problem

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 29, 2010   (RSS)

By blind2uriz - April 29, 2010

I have been contacted by a client that is having a problem w/ their website. The page shows fine in Chrome/Firefox, but in IE there is a problem. Here is the link...
http://www.greenwaysrealestateandauction.com/listingList.php?page=1
I went and looked in CMS Builder and couldn't find anything that they may have typed in wrong. If you notice in IE that the first listing that is messed up, the "Russell Drive" listing, which has the endif on it, the description is from another listing on down the page displayed in Firefox/Chrome. Also, when you actually click on the "view listing" on the "Russell Drive" link, that page doesn't display correct either in IE. Anyone have any ideas as to what might be happening? Haven't had a problem w/ the website since deploying until now. So I was thinking it was something that they may have typed in CMS Builder to make it do this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

John
John C. Morris
Interdimensional Designs
www.covdesigns.com

Re: [gkornbluth] IE problem

By blind2uriz - April 29, 2010

Hey Jerry,

Not sure what happened with the listings they posted, but I went back and deleted what my client has posted and re input the info. Everything works fine now. I did take your advice and made some of the listings hidden. That seemed to fix the problem. It was weird though, I hid the first 2 listings and then the fourth. If I left the third showing it worked. I have attached a screen cap. Thanks for the reply and help. If the problem comes again I'll repost and dig further. Have a good day.

John
John C. Morris
Interdimensional Designs
www.covdesigns.com
Attachments:

endif.jpg 436K

Re: [blind2uriz] IE problem

By gkornbluth - April 29, 2010

Glad you got things working

Jerry
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php