Navigation

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 13, 2010   (RSS)

By rkersting - April 9, 2010

Hello,
I`m German and my englisch is very sad ...
I have a Problem with building a Navigationlink.
In the Onlinedemo "Sidebar->Links" (http://demo2.interactivetools.com/cmsAdmin2/admin.php?menu=links) are some Links, but I find no way get the right Editor to create something like this.
What must I do?
Thank you very much.

Re: [Donna] Navigation

By rkersting - April 9, 2010

Thank you for your Reply.

Yes, that`s ok, but it is also possible to set Links to the own Page.

My Problem is, that I found no Editor to set up those Links.

I find no editor in which I create under the Multi-Link "links" such links. How do I create this editor, where I can enter a text for a link and a URL and can create these entries under the multi-link "Links"?

Re: [rkersting] Navigation

By rkersting - April 10, 2010

I suspect in fact errors in the script. When I have a new editor based on multi-Record create and edit them and save I get a strange error message (see grafik1.jpg).
I come then only on Cancel and the change is accepted only after a reload.
I create with this editor Cotent now I get up when you save the following on-screen error message: "n - headers already sent by (output started at /home/allesliebede/public_html/cm/lib/languages/custom.php:196) in /home/allesliebede/public_html/cm/lib/menus/header.php on line 2 "

I delete the "Title" field of the editor and create a new field, I can`t use it at all, there comes the following error message: "getRecords(test2): Unknown field 'title' in filenameFields or titleField options!"

All of these errors would strike you if you would try with the current version CMS v2.03 even answer my question, therefore, create the requested editor a try.
Attachments:

gafik1.jpg 68K

Re: [rkersting] Navigation

By Donna - April 13, 2010

Hi there,

The "Unknown field" error is because after deleting a field, you need to remove any other references to it. In your section editor, look under "General" for "ListPage Fields" and remove "title" from it, as well as looking under "Viewer URLs" for "Filename Fields", and remove title from there as well. (You may want to replace it with something else.)

If you're still having other problems with your site after that's fixed up, feel free to fill in a support request and I can take a look directly for you. You can fill this out here:

http://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support_form.php
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com