Re: [chris] Sub-categories Tutorial

14 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 7, 2010   (RSS)

By Chris - April 6, 2010

Hi Dan,

Try replacing this:

<div class="subtitle"><?php if ($selectedCategory): ?><?php echo $selectedCategory['name'] ?><?php endif ?>, Quebec | MLS#: <?php echo $listingsRecord['mls'] ?> | $<?php echo $listingsRecord['price'] ?><br />
Bedrooms: <?php echo $listingsRecord['bedrooms'] ?> | Bathrooms: <?php echo $listingsRecord['bathrooms'] ?>

...with this:

<div class="subtitle"><?php echo $regionsByNum[ $listingsRecord['city_town'] ]['name'] ?>, Quebec | MLS#: <?php echo $listingsRecord['mls'] ?> | $<?php echo $listingsRecord['price'] ?><br />
Bedrooms: <?php echo $listingsRecord['bedrooms'] ?> | Bathrooms: <?php echo $listingsRecord['bathrooms'] ?>

Does that help? Please let me know if you have any questions.
All the best,
Chris

By Chris - April 7, 2010

Hi Dan,

Glad to help, and thanks for the kind words. :)

No, I'm afraid we don't tweet (and neither do I) but we appreciate any tweeting you choose to do on our behalf! They say that word-of-mouth is the best kind of advertising.

All the best!
All the best,
Chris

Re: [chris] Sub-categories Tutorial

That's really to bad that you guys don't tweet because it's the best way for any business to interact with their clients, fans etc.... I actually did find CMS Builder on Twitter so it does look like you guys have an account. Anyways thanks again.