Bug within CSS - Admin record rows - thumbnail height

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 2, 2010   (RSS)

By studio-a - March 1, 2010

Hello,

We’ve noticed a bug within the CSS since version 1.34 regarding the height of the admin record rows. The CSS displays correctly within Firefox, but not within IE 7.0 (we haven’t tested for IE 8.0)

EI 7.0 only displays the thumbnail image for the upload field within the admin side to be the height of the text for each row rather than the height of the thumbnail. Has this been corrected? We did mentioned this back in Nov 2009 under the CMSB v1.37 Beta (Build 4): Signup & Feedback thread.

We have tried to figure it out within the CSS and have not found a solution. (cmsAdmin\3rdParty\SimplaAdmin\css\styles.css) Please see the attached jpeg for visual reference.

Hopefully it can be a simple fix with a CSS syntax. Overall, thanks for all your hard work. We really appreciate the improvments and and plug ins!

Thanks,

studio-a

Re: [studio-a] Bug within CSS - Admin record rows - thumbnail height

By Dave - March 1, 2010

Hi studio-a,

I'm pretty sure we have this fixed in the latest beta (which should be released soon).

And I think the fix is to remove "img," from this line at the bottom of styles.css and then reload (or clear your cache):

table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td, img { vertical-align: inherit; }

Let me know if that works for you.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com