Issue with search on ListPage

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 4, 2010   (RSS)

By pothompson - February 26, 2010

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but I've noticed that sometimes a search on a ListPage (within the CMS) doesn't produce any results until I click 'reset' and try again.

I've just found a sequence where I can re-create this. The table I'm looking at has 100 records and so uses 4 pages by detault within the ListPage. If I click 'Next' to view page 2 and then type in a search string, no records are found. If I reset the search then it all works perfectly.

I thought that maybe it was only searching on page 2 as that was the page I was looking at but when I type the search string for a record that I can see on page 2, that's not found either.

Thanks, Paul.

Re: [pothompson] Issue with search on ListPage

By Dave - March 1, 2010

Hi Paul,

Clicking "Search" should reset the page to 1. Are you using the latest version v2.03?

Let me know and I'll look into this. I haven't been able to re-create it yet.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Issue with search on ListPage

By Dave - March 4, 2010

Just a follow-up on this for anyone else with this issue. We ran some tests and the issue is that when you click Enter after entering a keyword (instead of pressing "Search") it doesn't reset the page number. We're going to research for the next version and see if we can find a good fix.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com