Urgent Help Needed

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 3, 2010   (RSS)

By Active1965 - January 2, 2010

Hi Guys

We installed CMS Builder on a clients site a few weeks ago and everything was working ok, however when we checked his site now we see no content is on the pages

we get the following for each page, we have not modified any code at all , the content just disappeared.

First page

testimonials', 'where' => whereRecordNumberInUrl(1), 'limit' => '1', )); $testimonialsRecord = @$testimonialsRecords[0]; // get first record ?>

Second Page

'free_gifts', )); ?>

[font "Verdana"]Gift Item[/#9b2675][font "Verdana"] :

[font "Verdana"]

[font "Verdana"]Third page

'faq_page', 'where' => whereRecordNumberInUrl(1), 'limit' => '1', )); $faq_pageRecord = @$faq_pageRecords[0]; // get first record ?>

No record found!

Thanks

GB

[font "Verdana"]

Re: [GB39CA] Urgent Help Needed

By Dave - January 3, 2010

Hi GB,

Try this:

1) Try removing the comment (#) from this line in the .htaccess (remove code in red):
# Addhandler application/x-httpd-php .html .php

2) If that doesn't fix it, create a test file called phpinfo.php with this content:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

When you access phpinfo.php in your browser you should see pages of details about how php is configured. If you don't, or if the screen is blank (and viewing source shows that code) it means PHP isn't working on the server and you should email your webhost with:

"Hello, PHP doesn't seem to be working on my server. I created this test script here (insert url to phpinfo.php) and it won't run. Can you take a look and fix this? Thanks!"

Hope that helps! Let me know what happens.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com