Which CMS should I use?

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 25, 2009   (RSS)

Re: [hcl_23] Which CMS should I use?

By gkornbluth - December 25, 2009

Hi HCL23,

We've all all asked the very same question you asked and have all felt the frustration that you're feeling. So many choices, so little time, and so little credible information on which to base a comparison.

I think that the answers that you'll get on this forum will be a bit partial to CMS Builder, but there's good reason.

Many of us have tried other CMS systems and have decided that the CMS Builder route gives us the most flexibility, an excellent price, an excellent return policy, and above all, some of the best support that we've all ever seen.

Look over the types of issues that are posted on this forum and the level of no nonsense, in depth answers to questions. Very few complaints, lots of desire to learn more and add functionality to a site design.

This is community of highly skilled, and motivated web designers and programmers that are eager to help.

Many of us have tried some of the other CMS offerings out there, from the major open source projects to some pretty expensive packages, and have switched to CMS Builder.

I for one would highly recommend CMS Builder. I haven't been disappointed yet.

Best for a happy New Year,

Jerry Kornbluth
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php