Hidden Field - Label Differently 0 vs 1

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 1, 2009   (RSS)

Interactive Tools,

We market anything and everything for rent and a big area of our business is working with Property Management Companies. (Real Estate Rental) The issue some of our customers were starting to have was that after they had so many listings in the system it was becoming difficult for them to find there Active Listings Versus Non Active Listings.

We currently use the Hidden Function so listings do not display on the webpage and that works great. I had a chance to speak with Donna and she enlighted me that i could add the 'Hidden" field to the "ListPage Fields". I did that and it works great. The only issue I see is there a better way to display the Result of the hidden field.

Meaning it shows either "0" or "1" Can we show it with a YES OR NO or Active vs Inactive ? I think it would make more since to people using this function. Not sure most people understand what 0 or 1 means.

Donna, Thanks for the help!!! We are heading in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Glass
Rent It Today
www.rentittoday.com
Jason Glass

Re: [rentittoday] Hidden Field - Label Differently 0 vs 1

By Dave - October 1, 2009

Hi Jason,

Yes, you can. Make sure you're on a recent version of CMS Builder and try setting the checked and unchecked value for the "hidden" field in the field editor under: Admin > Section Editors > Your Section > Hidden

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com