if else statement

7 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: September 8, 2009   (RSS)

By dsternalski - September 5, 2009

hi,

I'm trying to create an if else statement so that if one of the gallery pages doesn't have an image in it, it doesnt display the swf, and if it does have images, it will.

Re: [dsternalski] if else statement

By Chris - September 5, 2009

Hi dsternalski,

What is the name of your upload field? Do you need to test for other types of uploads, or will you only be uploading images?
All the best,
Chris

Re: [chris] if else statement

By dsternalski - September 6, 2009

hi,

the name of the upload field was gallery_images. I managed to get this file to work using count (). Thank you for your reply though.

However, are you able to help me with the contact us form? when i hit the submit button, i get:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\Users\Dani\Documents\xampp-win32-1.6.6a\xampp\htdocs\janizm\sendemail.php on line 7

is this because it's on a test server and not on a live server? Please find attached the relevant files.

Thanks again.

By Chris - September 7, 2009

Hi dsternalski,

Yes, it's probably just because you don't have a mailserver running on your test server.
All the best,
Chris

Re: [chris] if else statement

By dsternalski - September 8, 2009

hi,

I've got the site live, www.janizm.co.uk, but the contact us form isnt working, it just goes to a blank page and doesnt send an email.

Are you able to help me?

Thanks again!

By Donna - September 8, 2009

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can really only help with our own software. Since we didn't write your contact script, that's not something we can support.

You may want to contact your host to see if they have any suggestions... or try checking out php.net directly for code examples and documentation. :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com