Listpages and viewer url's

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 15, 2009   (RSS)

• Archived  

By kovali - April 15, 2009

[font "Verdana"]Hi, I'm rather urgently looking for a solution to my (bad knowledge of PHP) problem.

[font "Verdana"]I have 2 sections (in the CMS for a real estate website were different Projects are presented each containing different types or amounts of buildings): "Projects" and "Buildings". In the first section "Projects" I can enter a title, description and 1 picture for every new project, then in the 2nd section "Buildings" I can select these projectnames from a dropdown menu, so a building can be divided into one of the previously created projects, and enter other detailed info about the building . This works perfect in the cms, but i have a problem with how to connect the results in the front-end of the website...

The front-end of the website should have following pages:

1. Listing of all Projects (Title - small description - picture - [>Details])
2. Next, clicking on one of the above projects [>Details] link should open a simple overview of all the buildings for that Project, like:
Project Name
Building Name 1 - Price - Rooms - [>Details]
Building Name 2 - Price - Rooms - [>Details]
Building Name 3 - Price - Rooms - [>Details]
3. Next, clicking on one of the [>Details] links here should open the complete details page for that building.

Problem: i don't know how to setup the url's from "Projects" listpage to open the viewer url of the corresponding items in "Buildings", if possible at all.

Could someone get me on the right track with this please ?

Thanks for your help,
Koen