Half of the entries have disappeared!

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 16, 2009   (RSS)

By Keltam2 - March 15, 2009

The entries for half of the sections I've created have all disappeared on a site I have been setting up.

When I first went to the Admin panel today, I received a large mySQL error message above the list of pages. Then, when I clicked on each of the pages up top all of the content has been removed from every field. I checked phpAdmin and the entries are all still intact - they've just stopped showing up in cmsAdmin.

It looks like every page that is designated a sub-category has been affected, so something like 'Trees' is okay but 'Trees: Fruit' is not.

Help! I haven't made any changes to the software, so I'm not sure what might be causing this!
-Kelly

Re: [isdoo] Half of the entries have disappeared!

By Keltam2 - March 16, 2009

I'm not sure - I only noticed it said 'MySQL' error many times in a list right above my whole list of pages in the 'Section Editor' page. I've had the odd random error on that page before, trying to move sections, so I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Re: [Keltam2] Half of the entries have disappeared!

By ross - March 16, 2009

Hi Kelly

Thanks for the email!

I am not exactly sure what's happened just yet but I suspect that the name of a table or database has been changed in your MySQL settings. This is likely not something you would have accidentally done and not something the program itself can do so don't worry about it.

I'll need to take a closer look though so could you put through a support request?

https://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support.cgi

Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/