LOcked Out

7 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 20, 2009   (RSS)

By kitka - February 18, 2009

Can anyone help...

I just went into log into my admin area AND GOT THE FOLLWING AREA

Notice: Undefined index: mysql in /mnt/local/home/NAME/NAMEndprint.ca/cmsAdmin/lib/init.php on line 211 Notice: Undefined index: timezone in /mnt/local/home/NAMEt/NANEandprint.ca/cmsAdmin/lib/init.php on line 27 Error setting timezone to '', Invalid timezone name.

aNYBODY know how to get this resolved...

Time Zone issue.. i am running version 1.23
jim albert

Re: [kitka] LOcked Out

By Dave - February 19, 2009

Hi kitka,

Check your cmsAdmin/data/settings.dat.php file is still there and try (backing it up and) restoring from a recent backup if you have one.

I can't be sure but it sounds like all or part of that file might have been erased.

If that doesn't work feel free to email me FTP and CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com and I can take a look for you. Email, don't post login details to the forum.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] LOcked Out

By kitka - February 19, 2009

It looks like the file is there but no data exists anymore...
I don't have a backup of this etc for the orginal one on install

Should i njust replaced the file with the orginal install one,

If so i guess iu would have to edit all the info in that file to match what was originally there
jim albert

By Dave - February 19, 2009

Try backing up, then removing the existing settings.dat.php and then uploading settings.dat.php.default from the zip.

It will ask you to install and re-enter your product id and mysql details but once you do that you should have all your data back (accounts and sections) as it should be stored safely in MySQL.

Check your disk space on your hosting account to make sure you're not maxed out. The file may have gotten corrupted if the server didn't let you create any more files because it was full.

Let me know what you find out.
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] LOcked Out

By kitka - February 20, 2009

Hi Dave...

I replaced the file and ran the setup again.

Seems to be working now.

Thanks again...

Still a mystry as to whny this would have been wiped out...I have tons of psace available and was not not even working on the site at the time.
Is this time zone setting one of great imprortance and if so is there a safe time zone to select?
Thanks JIM
jim albert

By Dave - February 20, 2009

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure what the cause was, I'd have to see the old setting.dat file. Feel free to email that to me at dave@interactivetools.com if you want me to have a look.

Typically disk space errors are the cause of file corruption. But I really can't be sure.

Hope that helps!
interactivetools.com