Images not showing up

8 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 12, 2008   (RSS)

By Moonworks - November 10, 2008

Hi,

I'm just going through a test run of CMS Builder, but whenever I upload an image, it doesn't show up at all.

Also, once I have this sorted, how do I show the image exactly where I want it to appear on the page?
High quality residential training for writers, actors & Film Making - Click Here for further information

Re: [Moonworks] Images not showing up

By Dave - November 10, 2008

Hi moonworks,

Does is show up in the admin program? Or no where? And is there an error message? It could be a server configuration issue.

Note that if you added the upload field after you created your viewer page you'll want to go back to the code generator and copy the new code snippet that shows images.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By Moonworks - November 10, 2008

There is no error, but when I look into the thumbs section in the FTP, there is nothing in there. When I select an image, it shows the broken image symbol briefly, then just shows nothing.

I created the upload first, following the instructions in setting up section editors for the first time.
High quality residential training for writers, actors & Film Making - Click Here for further information

By Dave - November 11, 2008 - edited: November 11, 2008

Hi Moonworks,

It could be a server configuration issue. I'd check your upload paths are correct under Admin > General.

If that doesn't help feel free to email me CMS and FTP login details to dave@interactivetools.com and I can take a look. (Note: email, don't post login details to the forum).

Hope that helps!
interactivetools.com

By Moonworks - November 12, 2008

the upload url says

//uploads/

I tried to change it to /uploads/ but it just changes it back again.

By Moonworks - November 12, 2008

ok, it did change it when I clicked the enter key instead of 'save'

By Dave - November 12, 2008

Did that fix it? Is it working now?
interactivetools.com