1st record spacing different than the rest.

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 9, 2008   (RSS)

By videotoys - July 8, 2008

Question about a small formatting issue.
On all my listings for some reason the first record always shows up different than the rest.

Heres an exaple:

http://www.chrismancommercial.com/office.php

Notice the 1st seperator bar is flush with the images under it and then all the rest are slightly indented.

Is it something with the CMS or something caused by the HTML placeement code I am using?

Here is the code I use for placement:

<table>
<tr>

<td valign="top">
<?php foreach ($officeRecords as $record): ?>
<?php echo $record['address_bar'] ?>
</td>

</tr>
</table>
<table>
<tr>
<td valign="top">
<?php echo $record['image'] ?>
</td>

<td>
<?php echo $record['content'] ?><br/>
</td>
</tr>
<?php endforeach; ?>
<?php if (!$officeRecords): ?>
None available at this time.<br/><br/>
<?php endif ?>
</table>

Re: [videotoys] 1st record spacing different than the rest.

By Donna - July 8, 2008

Hi there!

It looks like you've gotten this fixed up? I checked in both Firefox & IE, and I'm seeing space between the separator & the images for all of your listings. Are you still having this problem? If so, can you let me know what browser & operating system you're using?
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com

Re: [Donna] 1st record spacing different than the rest.

By videotoys - July 9, 2008

Actually its not the space between them its the space on the second listings and all there after that the separator bar seems to go to the left a space or two. Even if I change the order of the items there's still the same spacing issue with the first one being different than the rest. If you look again you'll see that on 1'st listing, the images are flush with the separator bar, then the second one and down the bar seems to extend out further.

Seems like the images all stay aligned but the separator bar moves to the left a little.If I change the width of the table that holds the separator bar in the wysiwyg editor it only gets shorter on the right, even if I have that field left aligned or center aligned.Im thinking now that maybe my problem is that I'm using 3 wysiwyg fields, one for the separator bar, one for the images, and one for the text. Just thought it might be a common problem, but it must be on my end.

Thanks for any help if possible.