WYSIWYG Upload Warning Message

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 8, 2008   (RSS)

By Mohaukla - July 8, 2008

I keep getting an warning message when uploading wmv's in the WYSIWYG editor. Once the file is completely uploaded it shows and can be inserted into the editor by this message appears as well:

Warning: getimagesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\php\uploadtemp\php957.tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (C:\....com) in C:\......com\www\cmsAdmin\lib\menus\default\uploadForm_functions.php on line 70 Warning: getimagesize(C:\php\uploadtemp\php957.tmp): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in C:\....com\www\cmsAdmin\lib\menus\default\uploadForm_functions.php on line 70

The wmv's are only about 8MB in size and I have set everything up in the settings correctly including modifiying the php5.ini file. The files do upload but the message is there each time.

Can you tell me what the problem is ... if there is one.

Version 1.18
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"