For CMS Builder - For List Page, add option to display one thumbnail on List page

6 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 26, 2009   (RSS)

By Codee - June 6, 2008

For CMS Builder - How about on the viewer code generator section (under Admin) having an option for the List.php code generator to have one thumbnail per record. Right now it automatically generates code showing all thumbnails on the List page. I think for a lot of site the List page is for short, quick record descriptions and would naturally only show one thumbnail per record.

Re: [equinox69] For CMS Builder - For List Page, add option to display one thumbnail on List page

By Dave - June 9, 2008

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll put that on the feature request list.

For the meantime, though, do you know how to do that by adding the <?php break; ?> tag before the <?php endforeach; ?>
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [equinox69] For CMS Builder - For List Page, add option to display one thumbnail on List page

By Dave - June 9, 2008

heh, ok, just making sure. I'll make a note to add this to the code generator next time we update it so it's even easier.
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] For CMS Builder - For List Page, add option to display one thumbnail on List page

By Wolf-E - June 26, 2009

HI Dave

I have a similar problem. I have a list running in a sidebar down the lefthand side, with the product appearing on the page center section. So we have some text: "new product widget in blue, read more..." and the full page loads. I need to add a thumbnail (no larger than 30px x 30px) to this. I have ten items listed per sidebar. Could you please elaborate on the work-around listed above?

Cheers ~ Wolf-E

Re: [Wolf-E] For CMS Builder - For List Page, add option to display one thumbnail on List page

By Dave - June 26, 2009

Hi Wolf-E,

Do you have an example url that shows your page and can you attach your viewer file?

Basically the above tip was for showing just the first uploaded images and not all of them. And the way you do it is by adding the <?php break; ?> tag before the <?php endforeach; ?> tag that displays your uploads.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else.
interactivetools.com