Shopping cart with download logins?

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 27, 2008   (RSS)

By einslistir - May 26, 2008

One of my customers runs a newspaper, which has two editions each week. Now he wants to give people the opportunity to buy one or more editions on his homepage.

So my question is, if this could be possible to do with CMS Builder. I would very much like to have it working something like this:

1. You can buy one edition (one pdf file to download), and get a login for only this transaction.
2. You can buy 5 editions (5 pdf files to download), and get a login fyri 5 different transactions.
3. You can buy 10 editions (10 pdf files to download), and get a login fyri 10 different transactions.
4. You can buy 25 editions (25 pdf files to download), and get a login fyri 25 different transactions.

This means, that when you pay, you will get a login, depending on how many downloads you want to buy.

The payment method should be Visa/Mastercard and not PayPal, as PayPal is not a very well known paying system in the Faroe Islands. As far as I know, my webhotel provider can give me SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), when using something like VeriSign.

There will of course be several pdf files to choose from, so this will work pretty much like a regular shopping cart, maybe with months as categories - and always with the newest newspaper on top of the frontpage, and than maybe four or five of the newest belove it.

Is there a way, this could be done with CMS Builder? In a way this is somehow like the same, as when I buy CMS Builder from you or some of your other solutions. The most important thing is, that the system generate a login for the customer, when he has paid for the service, he wants.