Multiple View in V.1.15

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 24, 2008   (RSS)

By jjem - May 23, 2008

Hi,

Trying to set up a catalogue where products can be showed in multiple categorie.
I have a table "categories" and "works". I list the categories in the "works" table with a Category1 and a Category2 list field.

In the viewers I put the
'where' => 'workCategory1="2" OR workCategory2="2"' etc.. option. It works perfectly in the viewers that are set in the "works" table (worksList.phpand worksPage.php).

The issue starts when I try to put the other viewers in action (worksStageList.php, worksStagePage.php). The list is correct but the detail link goes to worksPage.php instead of the wanted worksStagePage.php. If I hardcore it in the worksStageList.php, the worksStagePage.php show always the first record of the list, even if I chose the third record.

I need 6 of these different viewers,

Thanks for your help,
Jeremy

Re: [oams] Multiple View in V.1.15

By Dave - May 23, 2008

Hi Jeremy,

My first guess is your linking directly to the viewer and not passing the record number you want to view. You can create a custom link like this that works just like "_link". Note that $record might have a different name in your viewer, use that name instead.

<a href="customViewer.php?<?php echo $record['_filename'] ?>-<?php echo $record['num'] ?>">View Details</a><br/>

This should create a link like this:
customViewer.php?Your_Work_Title_Here-123

Give that a try and let me know if it works.

Hope that helps! :)
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com