1.14 to 1.15 Version Number

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 14, 2008   (RSS)

Re: [roddruce] 1.14 to 1.15 Version Number

By Dave - May 14, 2008

Hi Rod,

Yea that shouldn't happen. Have a look at the how_to_upgrade.txt (or online here: http://www.interactivetools.com/docs/cmsbuilder/upgrade.html) and just check you didn't miss any files.

If the problem persists you can email me FTP and CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com (email, don't post login details to forum) and I can take a look. I'd be curious to see what the cause was.

What Version number in user accounts are you referring to? I had a look but I wasn't sure what you meant.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] 1.14 to 1.15 Version Number

By roddruce - May 14, 2008

Dave, the problem seems to be fixed now. I thought I had upgraded correctly but I went through the upgrade again and now the version number shows up.

I may not have uploaded this folder /[cmsAdmin]/lib/*.* properly. First time I uploaded the files within the folder but this time I uploaded the whole folder.

Why do these folders /[cmsAdmin]/css/*.* and /[cmsAdmin]/images/*.* need to be uploaded? Aren't they the same? Just curious.

Rod

Re: [roddruce] 1.14 to 1.15 Version Number

By Dave - May 14, 2008

The upgrade instructions are for upgrading from any version to the latest.

We updated some of those files a few versions ago in the /css/ and /images/ folders and it seemed simpler to have instructions to upload a short list of folders than numerous different files for each version.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com