CMS Builder Demo Site?

5 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 7, 2009   (RSS)

Re: [matrix] CMS Builder Demo Site?

By Donna - November 26, 2007

Hi Matrix,

We don't have a demo up just yet -- you can believe that if we did, it'd be easy to find! But we hope to have something available soon to give you a better idea of what CMS Builder can do. :)
Donna

--
support@interactivetools.com

Re: [Donna] CMS Builder Demo Site?

By matrix - November 26, 2007 - edited: November 26, 2007

Thank you, Donna. I can certainly see where this new product would fit. I'm surprised at the amount of programming, or pseudo-programming, required for AM2 for us just to upgrade our current sites. Price of flexibility, I suppose. Am hoping to get more detailed help on these great support forums for that.

Still waiting for that.

We did hold off on AM2 until the dust had time to settle, and were extremely glad we did. There were a couple of minor bugs in the initial versions that would've caused much havoc for us.

However, I have a feeling that CMS Builder is probably perfect right out of the first box. I'll just want to see more before investing. It sounds terrific.

Interactive Tools has been great from the very first days, and support is awesome.

The only exception I have encountered is the need for the more user-friendly, example-specific documentation we'd probably all like to have for AM2. Hopefully, the tutorials will expand and cover that issue.

Will watch CMS Builder information with great interest. Certainly sounds perfect for many projects that come to us.

Thank you.
Happy Interactive Tools product user since 1999

Re: [matrix] CMS Builder Demo Site?

By mi365 - July 6, 2009

Would like to see the demo when it comes out
Louisiana Furniture

Re: [mi365] CMS Builder Demo Site?

By ross - July 7, 2009

Hi there.

Just wanted to let you know we have an online demo for CMS Builder now :). You can check it out here:

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/cmsbuilder/

Let me know what you think :).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/