Work opportunity - Australia

1 posts by 1 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 18, 2022   (RSS)

By degreesnorth - June 18, 2022

Hi All
I am looking for someone who is interested in providing QUALITY, RELIABLE and PROFESSIONAL services to my clients who are on various versions of CMSB's as I am having a career change and closing my business.   The work is periodic and somewhat seasonal (some clients have events and use the websites to promote the events).  The ideal situation would be someone in Australia so my clients are roughly on the same time zone and can chat about their needs, and are also able to contact the hosting company if issues arise.  The sites run well, so the changes might just be small, but who knows with clients. :)!  The ideal person would be totally familiar with CMSB, content style sheets (CSS), and be able to navigate HTML comfortably.  Clients expect to be invoiced, and over the years, payment has always been prompt.  Credit Card payments will NOT work.  Also, there are no set monthly fees (billable income), as it's more sporadic.  Majority of clients are not-for-profit, and some are commercial.  They've been wonderful clients for years and I'd really like to hand it over to someone who values professionalism and prompt, quality work... with a smile.  You can check out the style of work at visuallogic.com.au  Please, genuine enquiries only.  

Carole