Secure Loggin Inconsistant For Some Reason

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 21, 2009   (RSS)

My site Rent It Today.com has a login user logging for people to access and post rental listings and that seems to be working great. I am having an issue with my site that worlds hand in hand with Rent It Today called Agent Rental Resource. www.agentrentalresource.com Here is my issue. On the Agent Rental Resource site I orginally put code in the system so people could not see certain information unless they were logged in. That all seemed to work fine. Now for some reason when they loggin and it does allow them to loggin it does not allow them to see / access these other properties to see the details. It tells them they are not logged in. But the initial loggin says they are in the system.

Also it seems to be inconsistant. I can loggin and I have no problems but others cannot. I use there passwords and it works fine. Any thoughts? Browers, Updates Anything.

Jason

Rent It Today.com

Agent Rental Resource.com
Jason Glass

Re: [rentittoday] Secure Loggin Inconsistant For Some Reason

By Dave - January 21, 2009

Hi Jason,

This is using custom code so it's hard to know without seeing it and we can only provide limited support for it. But my first guess would be that those secondary pages don't have the correct code at the top to check if a user is logged in.

Compare the code at the top from the pages that aren't working with a page that is working and make sure it's the same or similar.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com