Section Editor Notice message when saving single section

2 posts by 1 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 24, 2013   (RSS)

By hiroko - December 24, 2013

Hello,

I get this notice at the top of my CMS builder admin page when saving a single record section on the section editor

Notice: Undefined index: _listPage in /(server information)/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/database/editTable_functions.php on line 218 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /(server information)/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/database/editTable_functions.php:218) in /(server information)/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/header.php on line 2

What could the problem be? I don't have problem with making my single record viewer page but I would like to know what it means.

I also have a problem with this code that was shown in this forum which seems really helpful:

<?php require_once "C:/wamp/www/cmsAdmin/lib/viewer_functions.php"; ?><?php // get list of unique months and years with articles $query = "SELECT DATE_FORMAT(date, '%M %Y') as dateAndYear, YEAR(date) as year, MONTH(date) as month FROM cms_blog GROUP BY dateAndYear ORDER BY date"; $result = mysql_query($query) or die("MySQL Error: ". htmlspecialchars(mysql_error()) . "\n"); while ($record = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)):?><a href="blogList.php?date_year=<?php echo $record['year'] ?>&date_month=<?php echo $record['month'] ?>"><?php echo $record['dateAndYear']; ?></a><br/><?php endwhile ?>

I changed the file name, field name, and string to function.php, accorging to the code generator but I get an error message on the viewer

MySQL Error: Table 'sddb0040026784.cms_publishDate' doesn't exist

I do have the publishDate field for this section and the database name is correct.

Am I missing something in the general setting?

Thank you.

By hiroko - December 24, 2013

Sorry, I got the month archive part fixed. I had some parts edited wrong.