Sale Price through the 21st at midnight?

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 20, 2008   (RSS)

By lterenzi - May 20, 2008

Hey there - I am looking to buy two copies but I am awaiting approval form the powers that be. If I don't get it until tomorrow a.m. is the sale price still in effect until midnight or close of business on the 21st?
Best,
Lenny

Hey Monkey! Design
graphic design • web development • blog
--
lenny@heymonkeydesign.com
919•279•3301
--
web: www.heymonkeydesign.com
twitter: @heymonkeydesign

Re: [lterenzi] Sale Price through the 21st at midnight?

By Dave - May 20, 2008

Usually we update the prices the day after in the morning. A lot of people like to sneak in just under the deadline and we like to try and accommodate them. That said, we've had a really good response to this sale and we're going to try and extend it (or keep the prices longer term) if possible.

I've been hearing from a lot of designers and developers that budgets are tight these days with the economy and the lower price really makes it possible for them to use the product where they couldn't otherwise. So hopefully the sales numbers will back that up and we can keep the prices lower longer. We'll have to see on that one though.

So the short answer is: as long as you get in before midnight (Pacific Time) on the 21st you're 100% safe. And we may be able to keep it longer, but no promises on that one.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com