SUGGESTION for the Plugin Purchasing Page

By Codee - October 22, 2010

A short simple suggestion/request that could be extremely helpful to a lot of purchasers/license owners...

Once logged in to the Add Ons section and reviewing the current versions of each product, could you add in a creation/update date for that version? One possible example scenario where this would be helpful would be in a case where Plugin V1.06 was released on May 14, 2011 but a small bug was found and corrected a few days later on May 17, 2011...it's not enough of an update to really change the version, per se, but the software is updated and the most current...so if the licensee visits the website and compares his download date/version number to the IT website he'll know if his version is the most recent or if an update has occured since his download. Kapish?

Re: [equinox69] SUGGESTION for the Plugin Purchasing Page

By Jason - October 25, 2010

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. This is something we will certainly look into doing.

Thanks.
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] SUGGESTION for the Plugin Purchasing Page

By Chris - October 25, 2010

Hi equinox69,

Being able to sort on "last updated date" is on my list, which would certainly involve displaying that date on the list page.

It's really bad form to update software without incrementing version numbers! That's what minor version numbers are for (e.g. "v1.3.21")
All the best,
Chris

Re: [chris] SUGGESTION for the Plugin Purchasing Page

By Chris - November 4, 2010

I've just added sorting to the Add-on list pages. You can sort by Last Updated (which is the default,) Name, or Price.
All the best,
Chris

Re: [chris] SUGGESTION for the Plugin Purchasing Page

By Codee - November 11, 2010

You guys rock! Thanks!