Possible IE 11 Bug

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 18, 2014   (RSS)

By willydoit - March 18, 2014

I have encountered an issue a number of times when adding or editing fields when using Internet Explorer 11.0.4 I find that if I create or edit a field it works fine the first time but if I then click add a field again, although I get the pop up window and can get the drop down boxes to work such as field type etc I cannot type into the field labels or field name boxes. the only way around it is to cancel the adding field, reload the whole section editor page and I can then select add field and add another field as normal.

If I create a field and choose save and copy I can continue adding fields. It seems to be an issue if you create a field click save (the box dissapears)  click "add field" again and at that point you cannot enter text into the field labels or name.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

We've done some local testing and were able to replicate the bug. We also found that if you select a check box field type from the drop down, then press the cross next to the checked value field to remove its value, your able to add data to the form again (see attached image).

I've elevated this issue to one of our senior developers to look into.

Thanks for brining it to our attention.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com
Attachments:

IEbug.png 218K