Membership Plugin edits - [Support #ATW-296218]

By csdesign - October 18, 2013

I haven't received email response back yet so I'm just moving this to the forum to do time constraints.  I really need to get this site completed :) 

I did figure out how to add the admin to the new User Login email, but you're right. Ideally... it would be best if the whole thing were just automated.  (The sign up process for members, giving all members author access to the same 2 sections) 

Yes, I can add in code to php pages no problem!   Right now I do have it so on the front end, only logged in users can view the conception reports:  (http://www.superiorequinesires.com/cdb-stallion-reports.php)

The catch is giving all new users access to the same back end pages (via cms user login)  & setting account expiry to never.  As it is right now,  the accounts were coming up as "Your account has expired" when I tried to login to the backend.  Damon had fixed this, but it's still happening. I just tested it. 

Each member should have section access to "Breeder/user info" and "CDB Stallion Reports". Each marked as "Author" (see screenshot attachment).  I'm still working on getting that "activation email setup" done but if this can be automated then I can drop that. Hope that all made sense. If not, please let me know. 

Thank you!!! Tina

Attachments:

picture-46.png 70K