List View Showing In A Page View

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 28, 2008   (RSS)

By Mohaukla - July 28, 2008

Hey there,
Just a quick question as to how I get a complete list of titles to show on one of its page veiwers.
The code seems to limit the list to just the one thats currently being veiwed but I have a need to also list out the rest of the listings on that page too.

http://www.rbwmissions.com/shortterm.php you will see that under Adopt-A-Pastor I am using CMS Builder to propagate the list in the drop down. On that page it has to pastors showing in the drop down .... but once you click on one of the pastors then on the page view there is only one pastor's name in the drop down and also on the page.

I have both the viewer code and the page code in the top of the page but they must be in conflict.

I know that this will be something simple but I cannot see it right now.
Thanks for your help,
Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"

Re: [justritedesign] List View Showing In A Page View

By Dave - July 28, 2008

Hi Michael,

The views probably both use the same variable names. Try putting the list viewer coder -after- the detail viewer code. That should fix it.

Let me know how it goes!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com