Changes won't save

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 15, 2009   (RSS)

Hi, gang:

I'm running into an issue where changes to data entries won't change. We were hoping that the upgrade to the latest version would eliminate this problem, but we're still encountering it. I have two clients and one admin person, in addition to me, be unable to save changes to entries once they had been made in the CMS Builder.

For the admin person and me, the system wouldn't let us save the text in the WYSIWYG editor for an article that we posted at www.thelearningcafe.net. The entire article could be saved except the last paragraph. We tried a number of workarounds, but the system wouldn't let us save the last paragraph.

For the clients, they were both trying to update a pull-down menu option (simple list, not relational) to change which events showed on the home page. In all instances, they were unable to save the changes that they made to the pulldown menu. I was able to save the change here using Firefox.

FYI, everyone is in a different location (Montreal, Los Angeles, Washington DC and Seattle) and we're all using either Explorer or Firefox. I tested both browsers and Google Chrome on the article issue, but without any luck.

Thanks,
T

Re: [tsuluwerks] Changes won't save

By Dave - January 15, 2009

HI tsuluwerks,

It sounds like there may be n issue with the server. But whatever the case we can login and try to determine the cause. Can you send FTP and CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com? Email, don't post login details to the forum.

Hope that helps! :)
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com