Announcing CMS Builder!

1 posts by 1 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 22, 2007   (RSS)

• Archived  

By Dave - November 22, 2007 - edited: December 3, 2007

Hello All!

I'm proud to announce the release of our latest product: CMS Builder.

We are really really excited about this one. CMS Builder lets you build a custom Content Management System in literally minutes. That's right minutes! It even generates the code for you to paste in your pages.

It is really amazing and I can't wait for you to try it out. CMS Builder is the software we've always wanted to build, but never quite knew how. After years of trial and error we are finally there.

You can create an unlimited amount of "editor menus". Whether it's for Articles, Job Postings, Blogs, Product Listings, or anything else you can imagine. And you have complete control over which users can update which section.

The code generator literally does the work for you. It creates all the code, all you need to do is paste it into your page.

A little backstory on this. We actually have been sitting on the name, and the concept for this project for years. CMS Builder is the result of years of work, ideas, successes, and failures. We've been at this almost 10 years now (old timers in internet years), and you can see the results in this product.

It's build on the latest technology too, like PHP 5, MySQL 5, jQuery, we even have cool visual effects and AJAX too. New fields slide in and out of view when you add or remove them, the field editor floats into view when you need it. It's really cool.

And boy is it fast! We decided to make the switch to PHP with the one, and every server we've tried you can notice a huge difference. Most pages load in a tenth of a second, and AJAX updates are even faster because we're only updating a tiny portion of the page.

We have a lot more in store for this. This is really just the beginning, but you'll want to try this one out as soon as possible. I can honestly say it's some of the best software we've ever created.

You can now get CMS Builder at a special introductory price of only $199.95, or a low monthly price of $19.95. Just think, for less than twenty dollars a month, you can complete automate your website.

You can learn more here: http://www.interactivetools.com/products/cmsbuilder/
and order online here: http://www.interactivetools.com/order/

Our entire team is backing this one, and we're so excited to be able to share it with you.

Give us a call at 1-800-752-0455, email sales@interactivetools.com, or post in this forum and we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have or help you out however we can. And if you ever need, go straight to the top and email me ceodave@interactivetools.com.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com