It may have happened to you before, your hosting provider moved your site to a new server or made some changes to your server's configuration. Later, when you checked out your website, your data had been lost or corrupted. With Auto Backup, you'll never have to worry about making a back up or losing your database data again.
Auto Backup, is a simple way to schedule daily, weekly, and monthly database backups for CMS Builder. Backups will automatically be created for the previous three days, three weeks, and three months. Backups are automatically saved on your server where you can download them to your local computer for safe keeping.
Auto Backup is extremely easy to set up. All you need to do is upload the program files to your server and activate the plug-in through your CMS Builder. Once done, new back ups will be created daily.
Auto Backup was built to be fast, flexible and as simple as possible. To start automating your CMS Builder backup process purchase Auto Backup today.
Note: Auto Backup backs up your MySQL data to the server and creates snapshots of the database that can be restored. You should still do regular FTP backups so you have a copy of these files on your local computer for safe keeping.
New in Version 1.01
- Automatic hourly backups are now supported (up to 24 per day)
- Email Backups: Enter your email address to receive automatic backups via email
- Email Backups: Email backup files will automatically be compressed if supported by your server
New in Version 1.02
- Fixed incorrect version number from 1.01 (still reported version as 1.00)
- Fixed issue where weekly backups weren't always being updated.
New in Version 1.03
- Backup filenames now use server IP address instead of browser hostname to prevent multiple files from being create when a site is accessible with multiple hostnames