Need answers? We're here to help!
Great support is the engine that drives interactivetools.com.
In fact, we like to think of ourselves as a support company that sells software.
Note that we do all support through forum and email
This means you can always refer to your copy for all instructions or information. Telephone support and training are available with Rapid Response Tickets and Priority Consulting.
- Online documentation
- Chances are, the answer you're looking for is right there in the docs.
- Support Forums (Post questions here first!)
- This is the first place to post your support questions and
search for answers.
There's thousands of questions and answers available in our online forums. Our support staff are very active in the
forums along with many other helpful web developers just like you.
- 2nd Level Support (By Request Only)
- If you've posted in the forum and we've asked you to submit a second level ticket, you can do that here.
This is a secure form where you can submit your server details so we can login and find out exactly what's going on.
- Support Tickets ($19.95/issue - regular support)
- If your free support has expired or you need support for a discontinued product, this is the solution for you.
Order Support Ticket
- Rapid Response Ticket ($50/issue - 1 hour response)
With guaranteed response in under 1 hour (during business hours),
rapid response tickets provide immediate assistance and phone support when you need it most.
Order Rapid Response Ticket
- Hire Us (Get a free quote)
- You can hire our product experts to do your project for you. Whether you just need a few small changes or you want us
to build you a website from start to finish, we can do just about anything you need. It's like having your own web developer
and product expert on staff.
- Have us install the software for you.
Purchase an installation.
- Upgrades are done by donation.
- It's fast and easy, just like we said.