CMSB v3.54 Released - October 29, 2020

27 posts by 9 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 23, 2021   (RSS)

• Archived  

By Codee - December 1, 2020

Hey Dave,

A patch is needed, please - where is the necessary file and line. Thank you kindly.

• Archived  

By Dave - December 2, 2020

Hi Equinox

To hide the mysql version warning search this file: /lib/menus/admin/general.php

For "nextMySqlRequired" to find this line: 

$nextMySqlRequired = '5.5'; // to support utf8mb4 : http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/charset-unicode-utf8mb4.html

And change it from 5.6 to 5.5.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By Codee - December 2, 2020 - edited: December 2, 2020

Mr. Dave,

Worked perfectly.  Thank you kindly! I hope you, your staff and families have a wonderful holiday season ~ full of hope, love and joy!

Thank you.

Media Library

• Archived  

By AlanAlonso - December 16, 2020 - edited: December 16, 2020

After I update to 3.54 the image uploads don't show thumbnails and the link to the images are generated as /media instead of /uploads
I have Media Library disabled

Media Library

• Archived  

By AlanAlonso - December 16, 2020

I moved all files from /upload to /media and changed directories on Upload Directory and Upload Folder URL, also downloaded the uploads table and delete /home/user/... to just leave filename and it's working all again.

CMSB v3.54 Released - October 29, 2020

• Archived  

By rez - February 23, 2021 - edited: February 23, 2021

I have media library items that I can't delete. Trying to delete entries gives me a notice that I cannot remove items in use. I don't believe they are in use. Maybe I changed the name of the editor? CMSB seems to be looking for an editor named screen that does not exist. The end result is that I can't remove these entries. I was able to  remove a photo in one of the media library entry modification details. You can see the first item does not have a photo. I was still not able to remove the item from the media library.

Screenshots show the 3 steps I tried showing a warning.: Modify>Used by> Warning

The other notification is when selecting erase on a media library item:  "You can't erase media if it's currently in use."

Please advise.

Edit: I'm sure I did add those photos in a content wysiwyg when I was testing this first media library installation. However, I dont have these content boxes anymore with photos in them. I'm guessing after the time I created them, I changed the editor name then deleted the records using them, breaking the link of where CMSB believes the records are in use. - Something like that! Maybe I'm way off on a solution or the actual issue but I don't want to poke around (trying to re-create the "screen" editor to delete for instance) and break everything I have working. I'm not comfortable at the moment going into cpanel and deleting records... maybe if I'm not going to break everything ?   

Attachments:

it-ml.jpg 194K