Please Help! getting error mesg: "Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading previous page."

7 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 27, 2014   (RSS)

By Codee - September 17, 2014 - edited: September 19, 2014

Hello IT,

Intermittently on 2 newer sites using CMSBv 2.63(build 1092)...at least that's the only version it's happened to me on. When I login at the admin pages [like /cmsAdmin/admin.php for example] I intermittently get the error:

"Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading previous page."

What do I need to do to ensure this does not occur? Thanks!

error mesg: "Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading previous page."

By Codee - September 19, 2014

Thank you "Super G" !  ;-)

error mesg: "Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading previous page."

By zip222 - October 24, 2014

I am having the same issue and need assistance. 

By gregThomas - October 24, 2014

Hi Zip,

Have you tried the changes I recommended in the post above?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By zip222 - October 25, 2014

yes, I did both of those things and I am able to login on my office computer, but not on my home computer. the home computer is where I original experienced the issues. I made the changes and was still unable to login at home. the next day I tried logging in at the office and was able to do so without issue. But I still can't connect at home.

By gregThomas - October 27, 2014

Hi Zip,

This sounds like it might be a browser issue, what browser version and Operating system do you use at home? When you're unable to login, do you always get the "Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading previous page."  error message?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com