Notice: Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

41 posts by 14 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 3, 2008   (RSS)

By InHouse - April 17, 2008

Perfect. [;)]

Sorry to be pedantic... my client must be rubbing off on me.

J.

Re: [InHouse] Discussion: Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

By jsv - April 18, 2008

I know this is not the place to discuss this, but I just want to add a short comment on the discussion above because I think this is already possible in the current version: I use several checkboxes for this (for example "ShowinMenu", "ShowinArchive" etc.) and in the Listview I use the option "where ShowinMenu = 1" to select only those records I want to show in the menulist. The additional pages in the section that are not shown in the menulist can be accessed using the pagenum in a specific link.

Hopefully I understood the discussion correct and this is an option? So the developers can work on creating a new user role in version 1.14[;)]

Re: [jsv] Discussion: Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

By InHouse - April 18, 2008

Thanks jsv. I agree that it can be done manually. You're quite right. I was just flagging this a Wish List item.

No harm in asking for the moon. ;-)

J.

Re: [jsv] Discussion: Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

By rasbro - April 21, 2008

Ditto to the "super user" access level request.

Brian

Re: [mheller] CMS Builder - Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

Ditto to this request, specifically flash, audio, video:

Multiple Media formats (not just images) support for Flash, Silverlight, Audio, Video

Brian

Re: [Dave] CMS Builder - Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

I would also like to see an email form manager feature. I use this a lot too and it would come in handy if CMS Builder already had the tool to create and manage forms.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: [Dave] Notice: Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

By jsv - April 25, 2008

Image library

It would be nice to have all uploaded images available in one library, in a way that it is possible to select images in the wysiwyg or upload fields form this library. Now you have to upload a picture each time if you want to use it in multiple sections.

By HDBC - April 26, 2008

I want the "Drag" to reorder feature in Admin>Section Editors to be available for in the list of pages when "multi-page" has been selected as the Section Type. This feature could be a check box when setting up a Section so we could allow / disallow users' ability to modify the order.

By HDBC - April 26, 2008

The ability to add "sections" some what like in Article Manager. I want the ability for my Clients to be able to add a new section to their website using a template based upon any existing section in their website site.

Re: [HDBC] Notice: Roadmap & Feature Requests (post feature requests here)

By Dave - April 28, 2008

HDBC,

For the drag sorting make sure you're using the latest version and add a field called: dragSortOrder (case sensitive) and then add it to the front of "Order By" and "List Page Fields" and you'll get a drag icon the editor list page.

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com