Notice: CMSB v2.62 Beta 1 (April 29th, 2014)

26 posts by 8 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 27, 2014   (RSS)

• Archived  

By ht1080z - May 27, 2014 - edited: June 4, 2014

Hello again,

I fixed the field deletion from sections by removing the lines 427 & 429 from cmsAdmin/lib/menus/database/editTable_functions.php in the fiunction eraseField()

//  security_dieUnlessPostForm();
  security_dieUnlessInternalReferer();
//  security_dieOnInvalidCsrfToken(); 

but no clues about the flash uploader.

Update (4.6.2014):

the flash uploader started to work immediately after I disabled the new security feature:

Admin > General Settings > Security Settings > Check Referer (Warn on external referers/links and require internal referer to submit data to CMS).

Karls

• Archived  

By Djulia - June 13, 2014

Hi Dave,

I would like to remove a field in Section Editors but, I obtain this error (alert()):

Error:Error: Form method must be POST!

A suggestion?

Thanks !

Djulia

• Archived  

By Dave - June 17, 2014

Hi Djulia,  

I'm back on this beta release after being pulled away on some other projects.  I'm going to try and get a updated beta out tomorrow that fixes that issue and a couple others so we can get this released.  Sorry for the delay. Let me know anything you need in the meantime, thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By kkegans - June 23, 2014

Hi Dave,

Are you getting close to having the next 2.62 beta release available?

CMSB Rocks!

Thanks,

Kurt
  • Archived  

By Dave - June 23, 2014

Hi Kurt, 

Yea we're just adding a "Category Menu" code generator that we've had a few requests for and a few other misc requests and bug reports that came in.  Should have something in the next day or so.

interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By Dave - June 27, 2014 - edited: June 27, 2014

Hi All, 

Beta testers will get an email shortly, we've just released beta 3 and created a new thread for it here:
http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?Notice-CMSB-v2.62-Beta-3-June-27th-2014-79587

Please post any feedback there.

Thanks!

interactivetools.com