Newsletter Builder v2.00 Beta 1

• Archived  

By northernpenguin - September 30, 2012

Dave: my clients would be vey happy to be able to send a newsletter to a subgroup of subscribers.

However, depending upon how you implement multiple newsletters, this may solve itself, as each newsletter should have a separate subscriber list.

Can you add me to the Beta test list?

Thanx......... Ragi
--
northernpenguin
Northern Penguin Technologies

"Any sufficiently advanced technology
is indistinguishable from magic."
........Arthur C. Clarke

Re: [northernpenguin] Newsletter Builder v2.00 Beta 1

• Archived  

By Dave - October 3, 2012

Hi Ragi,

Ok, we've got "multiple lists" on the development plan for an upcoming release, and a fix in the works that specifies the CSS for <p> tags in the message body so yahoo displays them as they should.

For multiple lists the first release will likely have a list of newsletters that the subscribers can check to join. I'll know more once we do some development and research some options.

And, of course, once I have a beta of multiple lists, I'll be able to use it to create a beta list for newsletter builder. :)

Thanks!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [northernpenguin] Newsletter Builder v2.00 Beta 1

• Archived  

By Dave - October 3, 2012

Hi Ragi,

We've release a minor update to Newsletter Builder (2.02) that fixes the yahoo issue. What we're doing now is automatically adding a style tag to the HTML body so Yahoo knows to display it correctly. If you revert any previous wysiwyg changes and install the latest version of the plugin it should work fine with yahoo.

You can download the latest version here:
http://www.interactivetools.com/add-ons/my_purchases.php

Let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com