Admin > User Accounts
- This is the username the used to login to the program.
- This is the password the used to login to the program.
- This is the user's email. Currently used for information only.
- Full Name
- This is the user's full name. Currently used for information only.
- Account Expires
- The date the user's account expires. After this date they will get an "account expired" message when logging in.
- Never Expires
- This option indicates that the user's account should never expire (overrides any date set in "Account Expires" above).
- Admin Access
- This option grants access to the "Admin" menu, which gives COMPLETE control of the program.
- Disable Access
- This option indicates if the account is disabled. Users with disabled accounts will get a "account disabled" message when they try to login.
- Section Access
- This lets you specify the access level and max records a user is allowed to create for each section.
Users with "Manager" access can access all records but users with "Writer" access can only access records they have created.
"Max Records" let's you specify the total number of records a user is allowed to create (leave blank for unlimited records).
None - Don't allow users to access this section
Writer - Users can only access records they have created
Manager - User can access any records in this section
Max Records: Max number of records the user is allowed to create(for regular users only - leave blank for unlimited)