|Version:||1.09 (Released: Oct 25, 2018 - changelog)||
Watch the Video Tour
|Requires:||CMS Builder v3.13|
|Single Price:||$129.95 – Login to purchase|
Login to purchase
(Single & Unlimited Use License Agreement)
|Download:||Login to purchase|
Automatically geocodes addresses in databases or form input, shows maps with single or multiple markers, and supports searching and sorting by distance. Uses the Google Maps API.
Video Tour: Watch the video tour >>
This plugin allows you to display single or multiple addresses on a Google map, automatically geocode addresses in CMS and PHP forms, and create search forms that search and sort by distance (eg: show all results within 10 miles of my postal code).
The moment you install Geocoder it instantly creates a test database full of addresses and provides working demos of all the features complete with easy to copy source code.
Some of the things you can do right away are:
- Select an existing database table to geocode all the addresses as latitude and longitude, even if you have thousands of records
- Have latitude/longitude automatically calculated every time a user clicks save on a new or existing record in the CMS
- Create a search form to show results within a certain distance from the current user's postal code
- Sort results by distance and display distance on your page in either miles or kilometers
- Display a Google map with a single address marker on record detail pages
- Display a Google map with multiple address markers and popups that show more information or link to detail pages
If you've ever hand-coded Google Maps API code before you know it can take you many hours to do even one of these tasks. The Geocoder plugin reduces that time to just a few minutes. For basic users you can create a search form or map in almost no-time, and for more advanced users who want to further customize their Google maps output we provide an example code base that is easy to build on.
Please Note: This plugin uses V3 of the Google Maps API, which requires you display a map on your site to use it. For complete details on allowed usage, consult the Maps API Terms of Service License Restrictions here: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/terms.html#section_10_12
- Automatically geocode addresses in CMS editors on save
- Automatically geocode addresses in _any_ PHP form on submit
- Click a button to geocode pre-existing address databases or records
- Built in "testing" address database lets you instantly demo all the features
- Example code for doing searches by distance from entered or preset location
- Example code for displaying single address on a Google map
- Example code for displaying multiple addresses on a Google map with markers and popups
- Supports both miles and kilometers
Just installed geocoder now watched the Video. One word: wow. What a stupendously powerful plugin!
RB Web Works
In just a couple of hours, I had the Geocoder installed and working on a meal delivery route application! Wow, I am blown away by the features this add-on provides to the application. I can think of at least a dozen more uses.
Conring Automation Services
This is an incredibly powerful and useful plug-in that is so easy to install as part of CMS Builder. My clients have been very impressed with the added functionality that it gives to their sites.
Common Sense Design