|Name:||★ Basic Realty|
|Version:||1.00 (Released: Oct 13, 2009 - changelog)|
|Requires:||CMS Builder v1.36|
|Single Price:||$19.95 – Login to purchase|
Login to purchase
(Single & Unlimited Use License Agreement)
|Download:||Login to purchase|
Your very own turnkey real estate website set up in minutes. (Formerly Instant Realty Website)
Basic Realty is a "bare bones" template set designed for showcasing real estate listings. Coded in plain HTML, this template can easily be customized to work with your existing site, your brand new design, or any template design you purchased online.
Also, in addition to the template files, Basic Realty includes section editors for listings and homepages, set up with all the default fields. Non-technical users and agents will be able to quickly create and publish listings to the website instantly through CMS Builder.
To create a listing, simply enter the listing's information (E.g. price, square feet, upload photos, etc) and click save, the listing is instantly posted to your website.
It includes the following template files:
This template is used for outputting the detail pages for your real estate agents. Each agent has their own homepage which includes information about their qualifications, background, contact information, photograph, and more.
This template is used for outputting a list of all of your agents. Clicking on an agents name will take the site visitor to the detail page of that agent.
This is the footer of your website. You can edit this template to match the design of the bottom of your site, which usually includes links to your privacy page, disclaimer, contact us, copyright notice, and more.
This is the header of your website. You can edit this template to match the design of the top of your site, which usually includes your logo, slogan, main navigation links, etc.
This is the homepage of your website. By default it includes the listings.php file, however, you can modify it to include other information such as a welcome message, about us text, etc.
This is your initialization file. As long as your template files are in your web root or in a directory within your web root you will not need to modify this file.
This template is used for outputting the detail pages for your real estate listings. Each listing has its own details, such as number of bedrooms, address, square footage, price, etc.
This template is used for outputting a list page of all of your listings. Clicking on a listing will take the site visitor to the detail page for that listing.
This is your search form. Site visitors will use this page to search through your listings.
It includes the following Section Editors:
Listings: With more than 30+ listing fields, you can enter each listings price, MLS number, address, upload photos, and more.
Homepages: These are the homepages of your real estate agents. Enter each agents name, contact information, bio, and more.
- Extremely Customizable - Customize the HTML templates to match your website's exact look and feel. The templates are written in plain HTML so modifying them is very straightforward.
- Comes with the Basic Realty section editors for listings and agent homepages with all the default fields. Your CMS Builder will instantly have all of menu items and fields required to create and modify real estate listings on your website.
- Create thousands of listings! - Showcase your listings to your web visitors, let your buyers come to you!
- Advanced Search Engine - Let visitors search by price range, bedrooms, bathrooms, MLS#, and much more.
- Upload several photos for each of your listings.
- Listings are linked to Google Maps, so visitors know where the listing can be found.
- Allows individual users (real estate agents) to maintain their individual listings on a website.
- Add new listings, modify existing listings or delete a listing all from CMS Builder.
All of my realtor clients have one! It’s so easy to implement custom design!