restoring a table and error " InnoDB update complete! Redirecting.... "
I was restoring a table like I have done in the past
but all is well I have restored the content and the table but now
now when i go to the sections editors I get what appears to be a continues page refresh with the words on it stating..
" InnoDB update complete! Redirecting.... "
i am at a loss as to what went wrong, I have tried now a few times on the restoring deleting the table and the added schema file and redoing but always the same.
I am grateful for any input
Ok I managed to do it, I find the import export extension are playing up thus. all in all I did it as so
I copied the schema file over, and then i used navicat to export the table I wanted in CSV format plus including the column titles, then I went to my new database and did an import as csv and all went well.
I'm glad you got your issue sorted out! It sounds like there was some uncaught issue in the InnoDB upgrade process. I'll be doing some further investigating to see if there are any improvements we can make to avoid this issue for others.