Re: Form Generator Question

7 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: June 16, 2022   (RSS)

By petrogus - June 14, 2022

In response to: https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2242321#post2242321

Hello could you please add a small example of how can we embed Google recaptcha in the form generator 

PetroGus

By daniel - June 14, 2022

Hi Petrogus,

When using the Form Generator, there is an option to supply ReCAPTCHA keys - selecting this option and adding the keys should add the CAPTCHA to the generated code. I've attached a screenshot showing where this is possible.

If you already have a page created by Form Generator, you will need to generate the form code anew. If your current page has been significantly modified and can't be easily overwritten, you can use a text comparison tool like WinMerge to locate the differences and merge the new code where necessary.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com

By petrogus - June 15, 2022

Thank you Daniel for your reply 

I have download the latest form generator 1.01 but I can't see this option at the code generator

PetroGus

By petrogus - June 15, 2022

Thank you Dave

what a great update !!!

PetroGus

By Deborah - June 16, 2022

Dave, this is my first time trying the plugin and I love it! And having reCaptcha capability is a tremendous plus.

p.s. The new formGenerator.php still shows "Version: 1.01" at the top, so you might want to update that.

Thanks again!
~ Deborah

By Dave - June 16, 2022

Thanks Deborah!  We'll update that for the next release.  

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com